Three leaders of the Texas School Alliance — President Brian Woods, Executive Director Curtis Culwell and incoming Executive Director HD Chambers — recently sat down with Summit K12 for a conversation about many issues facing public education, from funding to accountability to better aligning schools’ work with the needs and expectations of employers.
TEXAS SCHOOL ALLIANCE ANNOUNCES SUPPORT OF SENATE BILL 213 TO CONTINUE INDIVIDUAL GRADUATION COMMITTEES
- New poll shows vouchers are not a priority for Texas voters
- Business leaders speak out against vouchers
- Governor Abbott hurting Texas students, parents and teachers in special session
- STAAR scores show Texas schools are doing well amid challenges
- Report highlights the need to invest in public schools