Paxton guidance contradicts earlier information the TEA gave school districts that said local health authorities had the power to delay or close schools to in-person instruction.Read More
- PODCAST: Why online classes this fall should be much improved – helping kids AND parents
- Active Learning: The Secret To El Paso’s Success
- Texas Attorney General says local health authorities cannot “indiscriminately” shut down schools
- Experts warn ‘worst-case scenario’ if Congress can’t reach deal on funding for school reopenings
- Fact-check: Will Texas schools lose funding if they keep doors closed?