According to the Urban Institute, a Washington D.C. think tank, Texas outperforms most other states when NAEP (National Assessment of Educational Progress) results are adjusted for student demographics. The Urban Institute recognizes that comparing absolute rankings assume that all states serve the same students – and we know they don’t.Read More
Category: From Around The State
- Texas Ranks High on Nations’ 2019 Report Card When Scores are Adjusted for Demographics
- Poverty Linked to School Performance
- DO TEXAS SCHOOL RATINGS MEASURE CAMPUS SUCCESS OR STUDENT POVERTY?
- Pasadena ISD boosts pre-K program
- Dallas ISD sees fewer teacher vacancies, less principal turnover as new school year approaches