Alief ISD’s Elementary and Secondary Language Arts staff break down the complex issues surrounding literacy in the state and how the state of Texas is using an assessment that is not grade-level appropriate to penalize students, educators and schools.Read More
Category: From Around The State
- EPISODE 15 – IS THE STAAR TEST DESIGNED FOR YOUR CHILD TO FAIL?
- House panel’s investigation of STAAR test begins with hearing
- Texas Says Most of Its Students Aren’t Reading at Grade Level. But Are Its Tests Fair?
- Are these standardized test questions too hard for kids?
- Are Texas Kids Failing? Or Are the Tests Rigged?