Money matters in public education. The quality of education delivered is directly related to schools quantity of resources. Texas relies on property taxes to fund schools.Read More
Oct 10, 2018 | TSA Priorities
The Texas School Alliance welcomes the opportunity to openly and honestly discuss
the property tax burden on Texans that Governor Abbott highlighted in his recent
policy statement. While this is a complex issue about which reasonable minds can
differ, we wholeheartedly endorse the Governor’s statement on page 19.
- Texas STAAR test requirements waived due to coronavirus outbreak
- Administration Offers Guidance to Schools as They Shut Down on Their Own
- Most schools are completely unprepared for coronavirus and virtual learning
- TEA: Challenges for economically disadvantaged students increase when school canceled
- How Can K-12 Schools Make Up Time Lost To The Coronavirus? Scrap High Stakes Testing.