Money matters in public education. The quality of education delivered is directly related to schools quantity of resources. Texas relies on property taxes to fund schools.Read More
Author: Texas School Alliance
The Texas School Alliance welcomes the opportunity to openly and honestly discuss
the property tax burden on Texans that Governor Abbott highlighted in his recent
policy statement. While this is a complex issue about which reasonable minds can
differ, we wholeheartedly endorse the Governor’s statement on page 19.
- PODCAST: Why online classes this fall should be much improved – helping kids AND parents
- Active Learning: The Secret To El Paso’s Success
- Texas Attorney General says local health authorities cannot “indiscriminately” shut down schools
- Experts warn ‘worst-case scenario’ if Congress can’t reach deal on funding for school reopenings
- Fact-check: Will Texas schools lose funding if they keep doors closed?